Kay and Jim Morrissey Advanced Therapy Center
Ogle Foundation Therapy Pool
Our kids are currently participating in an aquatherapy environment at the Kay & Jim Morrissey Advanced Therapy Center!
The therapy pool is fully accessible for special needs individuals, equipped with a chair and stretcher lift, ramp, exercise benches and splash area for small children. The pool is a salt water pool with UV filter and heated to 92 degrees for therapeutic benefit.
The Kay & Jim Morrissey Advanced Therapy Center also includes a gym, a stage, therapy rooms, catering kitchen and is available for rental.
Please click here for directions to the Home. The Advanced Therapy Center is located on the north end of our campus, closest to Mellwood Avenue. Once you enter our campus, you will see signs directing you to the Kay & Jim Morrissey Advanced Therapy Center. To view a map of our campus, please click here.
Click here to view the pool calendar.
Our 92 degree salt water therapy pool is now open for one hour sessions to:
• Individuals who have obtained a therapy pool consent form from their doctor. (Click here to download therapy pool consent and release forms)
• Outside therapists who wish to use our therapy pool for their clients
• Water aerobics, water pilates, Arthritis Foundation Aquatics Program and Parkinson's classes
• Private swim lessons & Aquapressure™ appointments for children and adults (Click here to view details)
• Baby Splash class (More Info!)
• Parent and caregiver classes (to bring your child for therapeutic play and fun!)
In partnership with FEAT of Louisville, Home of the Innocents is now offering private swim lessons to children with autism. Click here for more details!
Pool Hours: Hour vary. Please check the pool calendar here.
Entrance Fees (per hour):
• General Admission: $6
• Attendant Admission: $4
• Therapist Admission: $10
Punch Cards - 1 year exp. date
• General Admission 10/$50
• Attendant: 10/$40
• Therapists: 10 visits/$90
• Individual: $40
• Family: $60
• $50 private appointments
Our Salt Water Pool
Our salt water pool makes for a buoyant and liberating water experience, and its advanced technology allows our pool to generate chlorine from: SALT! The HOTI pool is 0.5% salt. For comparison, the human eye is 0.7% salt and the ocean is 3.5% salt.
If the chlorine in the pool isn’t used completely, it recombines with sodium to form salt again, giving a renewable source of disinfectant to keep the pool guests safe.
Contact us for more information, (502) 596-1141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.